We are excited that you have decided to enroll your child with us! Enrolling is VERY Easy! Please contact your preferred Center to receive paperwork for enrollment and to confirm there is an opening for your child’s age group. We are happy to help you with any questions regarding this process!
Click here for a Vacation Request Form (please bring in your request to your center’s office)
If you have a change of address, phone number, or job please contact your center manager to update your records. Email us your new information at Info@aacdc.com
- PreKindergarten Graduation (Early August): Join us in celebrating with our graduating classes, as they end their Pre-Kindergarten years and move into Kindergarten, fully prepared and anticipating success!
- Family Events – In past years, we have had Family Zoo Day, Family Fun Days, Halloween Events, and more. Each year is different as we look for fun, new experiences!
- Christmas Programs! Yes! We LOVE Christmas Time! Each December, our classes prepare a few Christmas carols and cute seasonal songs for parents to enjoy at a Christmas Program. Watch for information in November of each year. This is a wonderful time to celebrate the season and watch the kids for some wonderful and sweet entertainment!
- Fundraisers – usually once per year and will benefit each center based on their own profits. We love to spruce up playgrounds and get more “stuff” for kids to enjoy in all the age groups!
- Each class can have their own events as well. For instance – “Tea Time” with Moms, Father’s Day Lunch, Field Trips with Mom / Dad / Grandparents, Birthday celebrations, and more!
We offer Tuition Discounts through many large local employers. Some of our participating employers are: Ameritas, Bryan LGH, Crete Carrier, FiServ, Hudl, Olsson Associates, State Farm, and Union Bank & Trust. If you are an employee of one of these companies, please show us your badge, business card, or send us an email from their server and we can apply your tuition discounts as long as you continue to be employed with them.
Hy-Vee Menus (example) April 2014 Menus
- We are excited to offer catered meals from Hy-Vee, 70th & Pioneers Blvd. They offer many fresh fruits, veggies, and great meal options with lots of variety. Current menus are available at our centers to view or take home as needed.
Snow Days – We follow Snow/Weather Closing information for Southeast Community College – Lincoln Campus. (If SCC-Lincoln is out of session, we will post closing info on our website home page, as well as get the information to local TV/radio stations and put a message on our center voicemail.)
Other Parent Resources (links) :