JOIN OUR ACADEMIC ADVANTAGE TEAM TODAY!
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a world-class team, consider working at Academic Advantage! We offer full-time and part-time positions, as well as opportunities for substitute and volunteer work. With around 100 positions throughout our centers and growing, we are always looking for talented people to join our team!
To Apply, choose ONE of the two options below:
APPLY ONLINE (Fastest and Easiest!)
Employee Application (Click to download/print our formal employment application. Drop off your application at any of our 3 locations, or scan and email it to Apply@aacdc.com)
Current Employees who are interested in changing positions, transferring centers or having different work schedules – please apply for an internal job opening through your center manager.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS: Pay range is $11 – $17/hr. See current job details on Indeed.com
- Lead Teacher – (None open currently, but we accept applications for future openings)
- Full Time Assistant Teachers – 1-2 openings at each center (Available 40 hrs during either 6:30am-4pm or 8am-6pm)
- PM Teacher Assistants – 1-2 Openings per center (start work at 1-3pm and ending work at 5-6pm- flexible)
- AM Teacher Assistants – 1-2 Openings per center (start work at 6:30-7:30 am and ending work at 9am-12pm – flexible)
- Kitchen Attendant – 1 opening at Yankee Woods Center (approx hours are 7:15am – 3:15pm)
- Teacher’s Aides – 2 Openings per center (High School students working after school hours until closing at 6:15pm)
- School Van Drivers 2021-2022 School Year – (7-9:15 AM and/or 2-5 :30PM during school year only – all 3 locations)
- Substitutes / On-call – 2 Openings (On-Call)
Minimum Hiring Requirements: Certified in CPR/First Aid for Adults, Children and Infants (or able to complete within 90 days), Pass all required background checks and must be at least 16 years old.
AACDC Benefits for Full Time Staff: Health Insurance (Currently we assist you in the Marketplace application process via our licensed agent), Simple IRA Retirement, Aflac Insurance including Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, LTD/STD, 2-5 weeks Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Snow Days, Fun Family and Employee Events, Bonuses, Prizes, Awards, and MORE!
Retirement Plan: SIMPLE IRA – we match up to 3% of your annual income after your qualifying period is met.
Awards & Recognition: Annual Awards Ceremony for staff and recognition, prizes, bonuses, team goals throughout the year.
T.E.A.C.H. Scholarships: After one year, staff may apply for AACDC to sponsor them for a TEACH scholarship toward an Early Childhood Associates degree. http://www.nebraskaaeyc.org/teach-early-childhoodreg.html
CDA Scholarships: Staff may apply for scholarships to help cover the majority of the cost of their online (at own pace) CDA credential/classes.
Top Reasons to Work at AACDC:
- Make a difference in others’ lives EVERY DAY!
- Help children to learn and grow!
- Promote from within our staff – Room to Advance!
- Scholarships and grants for CDA, Associates degrees in ECE!
- Hugs, hugs and more hugs!
- Feel like a family at work!
- Let your creativity come to life – Flexible Curriculum to add individuality!
- Awards, prizes and bonuses!
- Fun Parties and Events for Children, Families and Staff
AACDC Staff Resources & Trainings:
- Re-certification of CPR/First Aid Classes offered on site at many times per year
- Health and Safety Training offered on site (County and Federal)
- Continuing Education Hours offered through our center or other no-cost options
- Safe Kids / Transportation Training
- Food Handlers Permit (Kitchen staff)
- TEACH Scholarships available annually
- CACFP Nutrition Services Training
- Early Learning Guidelines Modules training for state requirements
- SIDS / Abuse and Neglect / Safe to Sleep classes
- Food Handler’s Permit for all Kitchen Staff
- Management Training Program Course
- Scholarship opportunities for CDA and/or Associates degree in ECE